Update - 16th September

I have decided to save some money myself to continue this project, as i don’t want to rely on supporters again so soon. I will aim to match what was previously raised and then launch a new campaign around the same time as the original so that i have enough time to work out everything and ensure this time there are no surprises.

I have also decided that the best way to go about making sure this project gets finished is for me to join them and oversee the build myself acting as project manager.

i think the complete structure could be completed in 3 months but it depends on what is quoted, flights are currently around £300 return so i will consider booking soon once we know roughly how long we’ll need to finish.

In the Worst possible case scenario (which i wont indulge) if the new campaign still doesn’t suffice then i’m out there to do something about it.